Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Top 20 Songs

Haloooo, kembali lagi sama gue, pemilik blog (yang udah berdebu) ini. /le buru-buru bersih-bersih/ /apa

Long time no visit /?/ this blog and haven't written over a year. Somehow it feels so weird for me to write something here. So, let me begin it by writing my top 20 songs!

Check it out, guys! I don't recommend you all to listen all of songs I'll mention below 'cause my taste of music won't always be the same with yours. Some of them are old songs, I tell you. But, you can download it in mp3pm(dot)net if you want to.

1. Sukima Switch - Hello Especially
2. Hello Sleepwalkers - 午夜の待ち合わせ
3. Haruna Luna - Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau
4. The Treblemakers - Lollipop (original: Mika)
5. Maroon5 - This Love
6. Pitbull feat. Kesha - Timber
7. Das Sound Machine - Light 'Em Up (original: Fall Out Boys)
8. 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia
9. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
10. Yuzu - Umaku Ienai
11. Goose house - コバルトの街
12. Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
13. alan - Over the clouds
14. OLDCODEX - Rage On
15. Sysqo - Thong Song
16. wacci - Kirameki
17. Goose house - 光るなら
18. Adam Devine, Rebel Wilson - We Belong (original: Pat Benatar)
19. The Sketchbook - オルフェ (original: Mamoru Miyano)
20. Das Sound Machine, Tone Hangers, The Barden Bellas, Green Bay Packers, The Treblemakers - Riff Off

I wish someone out there will try these songs and they'll be addicted /no

I shall take my leave now. Ciao-ssu!

No comments:

Post a Comment